Mentoring and its impact is one of our most important elements in forming BADU SPORTS. We as a company are passionate about using sports to help mentor our pupils and enable them to make positive choices in their lives. Our coaches motivate and challenge all pupils including those who are under- achieving. They offer targeted support to help pupils overcome barriers to learning that may be caused by social, emotional and behavioural issues.
Our coaches work with children who experience barriers to learning including:
- Poor literacy and numeracy skills.
- Lack of self- confidence and self-esteem.
- Failure to achieve to their full potential.
- Behavioural or emotional difficulties.
- Personal difficulties, for example due to bullying or difficulties at home.
Our coaches work with children in groups or on a one-to-one basis in and outside of the class.